Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

On Friday we went to both Pizza Express (half price offer, I had the spicy Etna!), and then met friends in Sand Bar. I tried some of the Lindemans beers, my favourite was the raspberry aka Framboise one.

Onto the fashion part: Laura had the sailor coat I mentioned previously! She said she saw them in Topshop, but they all got bought by swindlers to sell on eBay at a profit, so when they were back in store she snapped one up, but they only had a size 12- bit big on her- but she says she likes it cuz she can pretend that it really belonged to a (man) sailor and she's pinched it.

In other news my sis visited last weekend (15th Jan), for a belated Christmas. I got an Anna Lou brooch! Not the robin (sold out), but a yacht-
*god I really need to get the hang of taking pictures with this camera...

apparently she & Jerry had been emailing each other- her asking him if there was anything in particular I'd like :>

Jerry received a Cath Kidston cowboy scarf... he hasn't worn it yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment