Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas presents

Jerry buys the best presents!

I was only just mentioning how much he hates my duffle coat... well, he got me a new one! From the Petite range at Topshop. Unfortunatley he got a size too small (better than too big right?) so he's hopefully exchanging it today :)

Earlier in the week I also saw a lady at the busstop wearing this, also from the Petite range ...
On the reverse it has a beautiful sailor square collar, like Japanese schoolgirls... maybe if they don't have my size in the duffle coat I could exchange for this ?

As I have some time off work I've also been tackling the pile of newspapers & magazines we have in the front room- going through them all for items & pictures to scrapbook. I came across this super sweet, and seasonal robin brooch (Yes I know that the picture is of one on a necklace!)

Anyway here's my first ever Polyvore set, based on my new coat:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh love that coat! hopefully he swapped it today for you x

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment