Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First sale!

OMG my bag sold !!!
I could not believe it when I checked my emails in work. Now all's I have to do is fax over my marriage certificate to Paypal in order to be able to change my surname on the a/c there so it matches my bank a/c and the payment when I withdraw funds doesn't get rejected by my bank...

I also need to list some more items...
the first I have listed is a vintage blue & white short sleeved sweater:

IMG_1349fix

I had such problems uploading the photos!
The first one I tried was 2304 x 3072 pixels ~ 2482 kb... Etsy recommends under 300kb !
How on earth do people resize their pictures ?
I couldn't on flickr, and didn't seem to be able using the Piknik ...
I ended uploading them onto resizeimage.org, changing them to Small and then downloading them back onto the laptop in order to them upload them to Etsy ???

0 comments:

Post a Comment