Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 wardrobe essentials no. 1: the white shirt

Wardrobe essentials for 2010


Hmm, the white shirt. This is not an item I have in my wardrobe already, infact I don't think I have any blouses... I think mainly because I'm a D cup, petite so it's difficult to find one that fits without gaping buttons!
Also I think I particularly don't go for WHITE blouses as they remind me too much of school uniform. I don't have any other white clothes so I imagine it would be a pain to launder them and not have them end up looking greyish.
Furthermore I like to wear c o l o u r f u l underwear, so I'd either have to look trampy with a jazzy bra visible under the said white shirt, or invest in white/ nude underwear which won't show so badly...

However I did quite like Kelly Reilly/ "Anna Travis's" white shirt style in 'Above Suspicion' which has been on TV these past few nights. Maybe if I actually had a job where it mattered what I looked like/ wore I might consider taking a few style leaves out of her book



0 comments:

Post a Comment