Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gotta catch 'em all!

Let me take some time to let you in on one of my biggest guilty pleasures:

I was probably 'a little old for them' when the games even first came out, let alone these days- ten years after the original Gold / Silver releases.  But they keep on coming out on my favourite games console (Nintendo Game Boy/ DS), each time a little tweak and polish here and there that makes them unmissable- I mean this time you got a Pedometer with it!!

I have to admit that I have never had a friend that shared my passion, and have therefore NEVER been able to "Catch 'em all".  I don't think I've ever even fully completed one!  I think I'm doing pretty well on my current one- Heart Gold (in training to battle the 8th gym leader- Clair at Blackthorn Gym).  I'm amazed that I've gotten so far without caving in and getting the Strategy Guide, but I guess there are plenty of super sites these days with far too much info on for a Pokefan.  Jerry thinks I'm such a nerd for it!

I don't really have a favourite character anymore, but it used to be Jigglypuff; a Pokemon who thinks it can sing really well, but can't, and infact makes anyone listening fall asleep.  The Jigglypuff then gets cross and draws on their faces with marker pen :>


I guess there are lots of ways to show that you're a fan


And yes, there are already details of the next games in the series coming out:  Pokemon Black/ White.  Plus if Nintendo are bringing out a new hand-held-- the 3DS then there will most likely be a new incarnation of Pokemon for that as well- so actually it's pretty tough being a Pokefanatic keeping on top of all this hehee

0 comments:

Post a Comment