Sunday, June 20, 2010

Discover a hidden paradise

Well, the sneakers on eBay didn't sell.  I've not bothered to relist them.


Jerry got me a beautiful necklace from the http://www.origamibijou.com/ site- a silver fish.  So I've been looking online for origami patterns so I can fold him a(n exact) version to have on his desk, with no success.  I've reserved a couple of origami books at the library and will review them when they become available. 


The notes on the site say: "This necklace features the joyful fish - a gleeful fish that swims freely to her heart's content - may this fish bring you all the joy in the world."
I tried to look up Japanse fish symbolism, but all the hits related to koi carp, which is similar, but not the same enough for me.


Anyway here are some origami pics.





0 comments:

Post a Comment